- General provisions.
- These regulations of the promotion under the name "BREAKFAST VOUCHER" define the rules of operation, conditions and scope of the promotion, rules of use and rights of persons participating in the promotion, as well as the obligations of the organizer.
- The organizer of the "BREAKFAST VOUCHER" promotion (hereinafter also: the Promotion) is Billy's American Restaurants Spółka z o.o. with its registered office in Gdańsk at ul. Warzywnicza 10A/E, 80 - 838 Gdańsk, entered into the National Court Register kept by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, 7th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number 0000595122, NIP: 583-319-19-89, REGON: 363393610, represented by Jacek Jagliński.
- The subject of the promotion and the conditions for taking advantage of the promotion.
- The subject of the Promotion is the possibility for the Participant to take advantage of the Promotion on the terms set out inthe Regulations, under which the participant, after presenting a coupon from the "BREAKFAST VOUCHER" promotion, has the opportunity to order one breakfast item and one hot drink item for PLN 30.00.
- The promotion includes items from the breakfast section.
- The promotion includes the following items: City Coffee, Big City Coffee, Espresso, Espresso Doppio, Decaffeinated City Coffee, Cappuccino, Latte Macchiato, Flat White, Ice Latte and tea from the menu: tab; cold/hot
- The promotion does not apply to discounted products.
- The promotion includes breakfast and coffee from the current restaurant menu.
- The promotion does not work in the take-out formula.
- The promotion lasts from February 1, 2023. until further notice during the breakfast hours specified in the menu or until stocks last.
- Participation in the Promotion is voluntary.
- The promotion cannot be combined with other promotions, rebates, discounts, promotional campaigns. This promotion does not combine with discounts granted as part of loyalty programs in force at the Organizer.
- During the Promotion, the Participant may participate in the Promotion multiple times during its validity period, provided that the conditions of the Promotion specified in the Regulations are met each time.
Any complaints regarding the Promotion may be submitted by Participants by name, specifying the date of the visit, name and surname and premises, in particular by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the Organizer's address.
Complaints are considered by the Organizer, applying in particular the provisions of these Regulations within 14 days.